Sunday, 25 July 2010

my wedding dress is here

sooner than I got told a couple of weeks ago. Hence why over my birthday I allowed myself a diet holiday. Slightly regretting that decision although fully accept there is nothing that I can do about it now. Just have to face the music at slimming world tomorrow.

I know I have gained, I can feel it on my body, especially my stomach and bum. But my dress being here is a the kick I needed to get back to 100% being good. No caffine or alcohol this week - I've had far too much this last 2 weeks, running club is back and I have York 10k on Sunday. Should help keep me focused.

I went shopping yesterday with my 2 best friends. We had a great day, everything i bought was a size 12. Something I never ever thought was possible. Felt great.

Heading out shopping again this afternoon with h2b. On the list - something/anything that will help with my diet haha

x

No comments:

Post a Comment