hmm not sure how I feel after this weeks weigh in really. I have run around 11 miles this week with Leeds 10k and then I did around 5 miles on the Thursday before. So in my head I am thinking 2lbs off would be about right.
Well the result was half a pound. I felt a little disappointed, I really try not to guess how well I have/havent done and now I really remember why that is. Its awful standing there watching the scales flick to a number your not happy with. Especially when everyone around you is telling you 'you ran 10k your going to lose loads this week'. I am trying to be positive about it. Its another half pound gone, meaning I have just 7lbs to go. 7lbs, how the hell did that happen?! Then I remind myself it happened bcos I changed my life, I made the decision to get healthy and I have done it for the last year and 2 weeks. So i could be proud of myself and then all of sudden I feel guilty that I moaning bcos I only lost half a pound. It means I am still losing, I am still doing it right. Onwards and downwards it is!
Had a bit of rubbish night last night was so happy that I'd run then I noticed my wedding invites had September spelt wrong - cue lots of crying, panicing and generally feeling rubbish that i spent alot of money on them and they are wrong. Found out today that its me who got it wrong on my original email - felt so stupid. Hey ho such is life I suppose. I check other peoples work all the time in my job and I cant even spot my own mistakes. Maybe I am in the wrong job lol. Well its not like I dont think that Monday - Friday everyweek anyways.
Hubby to be goes on his stag do on Wednesday to lisbon for a music festival. Going to feel like my right arm is missing. He makes my tea, washes up and just looks after me in general. Ah well, tv all to myself and he has never gone away yet and not bought me a present so fingers crossed. Hope he has a great time, hes had a bit of a rough year with losing his dad so suddenly and i am sure his mates will look after him. Well 2 of them can be trusted lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment