I set myself the challenge of being really good this...I have been I think. The reason I say I think is bcos I went to a chinese buffet on Saturday night and you can never tell at these places. Didnt really have many syns in the week bcos I knew we'd be eating out at some point. Hopefully it wont have done too much damage.
Went on Friday to try my wedding dress on and its amazing. Fits really well and just made all my hard work so worth it and made me even more determind to get try my best to get to goal by the wedding :)
Been a good week on the running front too, I went to running club twice - 2.3miles ran in 22 minutes which I think i good. Did that Tuesday and Thursday. Then today I ran York 10k. Inspired by me doing Leeds in 26 minutes less than I though I signed up. To my complete amazement I did this in 1hour 9seconds. Actually cant believe it. I am still amazed that I can run half a mile never mind 6.2.
Now I face a bit of a dilema bcos I am still in the beginners group at running. They normally do 2.3miles. The next group up does between 5-6. I know I can do 6 bcos I did it today, the problem I think I am having with the change is going back to being the slowest. I have always thought that being the slowest doesnt matter, as long as I am there taking part. But I have actually started liking being first back at running club everyweek, the one who can run it all. Now I will be back to being the slowest and the routes they go are tough and I may struggle. I dont know if I am ready for that yet. Also my friend I go with isnt ready to make the change and I feel guilty leaving her behind. Decisions decisions. Will have to make that decision another day I am far too sleep today.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment