Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Well that was unexpected

After a full week of eating anything that anyone put in front of me regardless of what is was I have lost 1lb. Which gives me my 3 and a half stone sticker at slimming world. I am totally shocked as I was expecting a gain of around 4lbs. I am happy but this happened to me over xmas, I lost when I didnt expect to and then gained over new year when I had expected to lose. So I am going to be super good. Have the week off work so me and the gym will become friends again after not seeing each other at all last week.

In some ways last week has been good for my diet. For once (well the first time since June) my diet (and the wedding) wasnt the focus of 90% of my attention. I have spent alot of time last week talking to h2b and generally doing other jobs and ate basically bcos I had to in order for me to be able to function. I spend so much of my time planning my meals and thinking about every single I put in my mouth - last week some days we only managed to eat one meal a day. And I didnt even think about it, I just got on with it. Although I know its not healthy its helped me realise there is a lot more to life than my diet and I will try to be good but not give it so much of my attention or let it take over my life.

Realising that you dont get to chose how and when your going to die, you only get to chose how your going to live and that should be now. So from now I am focusing my attention on being happy, loved and healthy!
x

1 comment: