Saturday, 27 March 2010

So long since I have been on...

I actually forgot I had set this up! Will have to try and remember to update this more often haha.

Been an interesting few months really. New Year completely threw to begin with - I gained, lost, gained, lost, maintened all in the same 6 week period. But onwards and downwards I suppose. On a plus side people have really started to notice that I have lost weight and are even stopping me to tell me that they notice which is making me feel fab (aswell as slightly inflating my head but in a good way!).

Even been shopping today and purchased my first size 12 clothes in 6 years. Such a great feeling I actually got a little emotional about it when I got home and tried them on again just to check I was right. The change in my body seems to have happened all at once and I am not sure I have even noticed properly until today. Have joined the gym and actually do which is def not something 'fat' Cheryl would ever have done. Started running too which is something that scared the life out of me before and the fact that I do it in full view of everyone at the gym amazes me. Took some photos of me in my swimming costume and all my measurements a good few weeks ago and although my shopping trip today tells me my body is getting smaller and changing I am terrified at taking the new ones to compare them too and even more terrified of taking my measurements. Not sure why really but I am sure I will do it and then probably end up wishing I hadnt but thats life I suppose!

I am not used to feeling proud of myself, only really feeling annoyed at myself for eating something that I shouldnt. We had lunch out today and I didnt even really need to think about what I was ordering as I knew I could trust myself to make the right choice.

Making a mentle note to update every Monday after I have been weighed at Slimming World.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment