Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Ok so lets get started...

Right so I thought this was actually a good idea and a good way of remebering my weight loss journey but now I have actually started I have no idea what to write really!

Guess I should probably start with what I want to actually achieve through my weight loss journey.

1. I want to look and feel fabulous on my wedding day - something that I honestly don't think I could if I didn't lose weight

2. I want to feel confident about how I look

3. Want to be healthier in general and I plan to join the gym also to help with this

4. Most of my friends are slim/don't worry about their weight I want to feel like them and go on nights out and not feel self concious about how I look or what I am wearing.

I know I will achieve all of these things and no matter how it takes I will keep at it until I get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment